Friday, May 19, 2006

flying in from all over



If Cubby was recruited by being wrapped around the axles of the Pantechnicon of Stickerthing, then Sigh9 is the monkey in the cab next to K80; the beer-swilling, vest-wearing, cap-wearing, greasy trucker piloting the thing. What does that make new London recruit Billsworth? The fly on the windscreen?

I think I've successfully alienated everyone who posts to this blog in under 55 words. Something of a record, even for me.

Uh...so welcome Billsworth, I'm sure you'll love it here.

[pic: hoarding in Venice 2006]

2 Comments:

Blogger K-80 said...

"beer-swilling, vest-wearing, cap-wearing, greasy trucker"

What the ...?

It seems you've resorted to posting infantile insults to get some comments ... Well, hats off to you! You definitely sucked me in good and proper!

8:02 AM  
Blogger sigh9 said...

yeah, I thought you'd like that. Notice you're the only human in the entire crew though.

And for every new post you get one of the descriptors deleted...so get posting missy!

3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home