Thursday, March 30, 2006

I'm not so good with stickers



The thing is, I'm not that good at photographing stickers, I'm sure it'll come with practice (which I hope to get plenty of when I get to Melbourne week after next) but for now here's a butterfly I caught in my net last weekend!

I'm not sure who it's by but I think it's pretty damn cool - it made such an impact that I actually dreamt about it last night (although in the dream it was a spider and I was trying to kill it with a shoe!)

BTW: The best bit of graffiti I've ever seen was just round the corner but it wasn't in such a cool spot. I'll post a photo of it taken straight on before my trip though promise and I'll try to get more stickers at the weekend!

[Behind the Old Blue Last EC2]

1 Comments:

Blogger sigh9 said...

that is lovely though

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home