Saturday, March 25, 2006

Culture for dollars


I hope you've been able to sleep, what with all that trepidation an' all! I've been sleeping just fine but woke up super early this morning so as to fully exploit the sunshine - mission accomplished! My first sticker picture (or poster anyway but that’s close enough for me!)

I also took many more pics including two of my favourite graffiti pics to date! We’ll defo have to find somewhere to post them (besides finding room to hang them in my flat that is.)

I’m ready for my appreciation and glory now!

[Shoreditch: Phantom Skater]

3 Comments:

Blogger S said...

Hey! What a cool idea!

Stickerthing is the new Postsecret!

9:56 AM  
Blogger sigh9 said...

go K80 go

3:54 AM  
Blogger sigh9 said...

doppelganger said...

Welcome aboard!

looking forward to more of this.....

5:29 PM

Left at artfuel blog in error, I assume.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home