Sunday, October 15, 2006

Cats eyes

















On the way home after a full and hard day playing on slides, the high barnet branch rail replacement bus's headlights lit up this special piece of wonderment on a 10m long wall on Kentish Town Road in Camden!
I've got no clue who its by but it's magnificent! I love it more because in the harsh light of day you can barely see it and on my return visit to photograph it today, many passers by believed me to be particularly peculiar for photographing a plain old wall! Ha, what do they know!

[KentishTown Rd NW1: October 2006]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant! I hope it stays there for a while.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those are great! Definitely one of those `how the fuck did they do that?`moments.

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home